Monday, June 14, 2010

You Have To Go South To Go Up North. Figure That One Out.


Growing up in the southern half of Minnesota all summer you hear people say they are going "up north" for the weekend. As a kid I always wondered where do the people who live up north go on the weekend. Farther north? Canada?

Well, now I know. We go south. This summer we have had 3 camping trips taken already and about 3 or 4 more planned. All of them have or will take us south. Being this far north pretty much the next major destination is Winnipeg, Canada. Maybe next year we will have to get our passports and head "up north".

2 comments:

  1. I love your twisted, yet truthful perspective on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I am quite twisted. I had to be to buy a motel and transplant my family!

    ReplyDelete