Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Chicken

Nine years ago today Ada made me a mommy for the first time. She is so much fun to have as a member of our family and I am so thankful for her and her humor.


Ada is always looking for an audience and has such an innocent take on life. I have started calling her our "free-range child" due to her free-spirit and crazy attitude. I love this little girl so much and can not wait to see what she comes up with in the next year.

Below are a couple of what I call "Ada-isms".

"When I grow up I want to be a single. I will not drive a car. I will ride my bike everywhere. Not because I care about the environment, just because bikes are cool."

The other day Ada's teacher was reprimanding a boy in class for goofing off. She then asked the rhetorical question, "who thinks he's funny?" Ada was the only one to raise her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment