Thursday, September 23, 2010

FOOD!

Most people who know me know that I love to eat. I mean LOVE to eat. Gooey, greasy, fatty foods. I don't care for veggies or fruit and have to force myself to eat them. I am always planning the next meal. If we go on a road trip I have to know when, where and how often we will be eating. If Kelly and I share a pizza I will eat half. Easy!

Now on the other hand, one thing that I don't like is getting my picture taken. There are very few pictures of me that I actually like and almost none that I love. The funny thing about these two things is that one of the few pictures I do like of me is of me, you guessed it, eating.

These pictures were taken by my sister when we were shooting a wedding together. She needed a model (and I use that term loosely) to help set up some shots. I was in the middle of eating and, of course, was not about to put down my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment