Friday, May 14, 2010

A Little Piece Of Monticello


Last weekend we went camping (I will post those pictures when I get them downloaded) and when we came home there was a package at the back door. It was a care package from two of my best friends back in Monticello. It had something for everyone. Even the dogs.

I think the thing that I miss most about Monticello is my friends. It took me several years to make these friends and then I had to leave. I know that I will make friends here and they will be good friends I'm sure. But nothing will every compare to the friends I made and left back in Monticello.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is so nice! What wonderful friends you had in Monticello. It was a great place to live, I miss it dearly. I'm sure it was so nice to know that they are still thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete