Thursday, April 22, 2010

House Warming Gift

The day that we moved up to Crookston we stopped by the house to see how the floors were coming. This was what we discovered.

The woman who we bought the house from (who is in her early 80's) said she didn't want it. She was moving into a retirement home and had no place for it. She got it from her great-aunt and all of her kids learned to play on it. I have always wanted to learn myself and was hoping that sometime soon I could buy a keyboard and get the girls into playing. Granted an old, out-of-tune, heavy as an elephant piano was not quite what I had in mind but we will make the best of it. The girls have already learned how to play Mary Had a Little Lamb and really, I think it looks pretty good in the dining room.

No comments:

Post a Comment