Friday, April 30, 2010

It Stops Being Funny When You Lose Your Bathroom!

So today we found a very large crack in the pipe leading up to the bathroom. Remember. The one and only bathroom. Ok, getting the box spring stuck in the stairway, funny. Losing all the bolts for the beds, funny. Even only having 2 out of 4 burners, funny. Not having a bathroom, not funny.

I realize that this is a very old house and things are bound to pop up. But the bathroom! I could give up my kitchen for a week. I might even be able to go without cable (well that one might be stretching it). I know that it will get fixed and I am so thankful that we have the money set aside for the repair, AND I am very thankful that we own a motel in town so I don't have to go without showering but I can't run to the motel every time one of us has to use the bathroom. Lucky for us you are only ever 5 minutes away from anything in Crookston so maybe for the next couple of days we will just have to have minimal liquids and schedules bathroom trips.

2 comments: